I became a pediatric dentist because of an innate drive to help children, and in particular, those that are disadvantaged.
Giving back to the community has always been one of my core values, in addition to practicing my skills with empathy and integrity. I want to contribute to the profession by being a trusted partner in not only my clients' health and well-being but also in the community as a whole.
I am devoted to being a lifelong learner in dentistry and I stay up-to-date on the latest advances in dentistry. I will treat your child as my own and aim to create a joyful and positive experience for your entire family.
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry - Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) - Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- International Association of Paediatric Dentistry
- Canadian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Big Brothers of Massachusetts Bay
- Mass Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- San Juan Dental Relief – Nicaragua
I am married to my lovely wife Kim who introduced me to working with children especially those with developmental disabilities. I love to smile, laugh and make new adventures.